Thursday, March 30, 2006

Um, How do you get to sleep without Ambien???

So last night I decide that I am going to try to sleep without using my wonderful Ambien. I totally love this stuff because I can actually sleep!! I bought some Nite-trition™ Restful Sleep Supplement from Origins yesterday. I really wanted to try to go back to using Melatonin for sleeping. I used it years ago and it worked for me, but I couldn't always get my brand and had to stop using it. I also thought that spending $15 a bottle was a lot...Off course this bottle was $35, go figure. On the other hand the ambien is $40 a month. It all works out in the end I think. So I used it last night and think it would have worked great if only my brain would have shut the hell up!!! Oh and if when it finally did shut the hell up and I would go to sleep that I wouldn't have the totally paralyzing dreams that I have that totally freak me out and make me force myself awake...grrrr. Not good...nope, not good at all... I think I might have gotten some sleep, but nothing to brag about that's for sure!!
So I might try this again tonight. I don't know. I just want to be able to get off of Ambien so I can stop the binge eating and finally lose some of my fat that I gained when I was pregnant with miss Abigail.
Oh the things we will do to think we will look better...

No comments: