Monday, May 28, 2007

"Sew" today is Memorial Day

First I want to show you a picture that Abby made the other day. Now keep in mind that she is 3 1/2 years old! She loves to draw stuff like this. I would like for her to do this on paper but she REALLY likes her DoodlePro™. We have gone through 7 of these in a 2 year period!



I guess today is as good a day as any to get sewing! I try to sew a little each day so I won't quit. I really enjoy doing this sewing thing! I think the reason I like it is because I can get a pattern and do something different each time. I was beading for a long time but I was doing the same thing over and over. I couldn't just go to the beading store and find a pattern to try so I kind of got burnt out...

This is a great little outfit that I just finished for Abby.
I love the blue and white cotton fabric I have on the top. The bottoms are a white eyelet cotton. Very elegant! This was supposed to be one of those "easy" patterns but it didn't turn out that way... oh well.


No comments: