Saturday, April 29, 2006

Anyone watch ONE TREE HILL??

I don’t know why but I love this show!! I guess one of the reasons is because they really don’t seem to be too bitchy to each other. I think I like that because it gives me some faith in teenagers. I know that they are into a lot of things, but some of them are grounded enough to say NO which is a good thing at the age they are portraying. I like the fact that Haylie can say that she’s a virgin with confidence and a smile. That is so AWESOME!! This must in some part remind me of what it was like when I was a kid growing up. I think my friends and I had a lot of the same things going on in our group that these friends do and that was what makes it closer to my heart. Now I am only on season one so I could change my mind after that. So at the moment, season one is the one that grabs me!! If you haven’t seen it, check it out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're just hot for Chad... :)